Thursday, May 5, 2011

Juicy Couture

 Bought Cosmopolitan HK edition and there it goes - free juicy couture files which comes in 3 different patterns.
How cute they are! Very typical of Juicy with the pink and black color mix!

As one of my favorite brands, I'd like share my small juicy couture collection :)

The first one is the Bumble Bee Daydreamer bag, which is also the first ever juicy couture bag that i owned. It's getting kind of old now, but i still love it as much as i do when i first bought it!



The second one is the Juicy Studs velour bag, which i bought it in Chicago last year. I know Juicy Studs are also available as daydreamers, but since I've already got my Bumble Bee daydreamer, i thought I'd get one in another style!


And the third one is the Stripe Velour Hobo. It might look really small but it can actually carry a lot of stuff in it. One thing that i really like about this bag is the leather handle. The crowns are very detailed. The inside of the bag is a fun pink polka dot print which makes me happy whenever I open my bag!



Then this is a recycling bag that is a free gift of some magazine, which I'm not sure of. I bought this in a shop that sells the free gifts that come together with magazines. I usually use this when i do grocery shopping!

Here are some other stuff that i got from Juicy Couture : a dress (which i got it when i got my Bumble Bee daydreamer), a hoodie, and a cute key chain (both from the States).
Sorry the photos are a bit dark since i took it with my iPhone and my room was a bit dark. I've adjusted the exposure though! Hope you guys like it!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection! I wish I can buy that magazine with the free Juicy files!

    ReplyDelete